2021-2022 SENIOR PARA-KARATE NATIONAL TEAM CRITERIA
Karate Canada is pleased to release its Senior Para-Karate National Team Criteria for the 2021-2022 Season. You may click here to read these Criteria. The Criteria reflect the latest WKF para-karate rules and align with the mainstream Senior National Team Criteria.
Significant changes from earlier versions include:
- Deflation of points
- Removal of Developmental Team information as there is nothing scheduled for this group during this season (reintroduction of the Developmental Team is planned for 2022).
- Revisions to comply with the new WKF rules:
- Additional sport class within the Intellectually Impaired category
- Registration in only one division per person per event
- Information pertaining to new documentation and links required for classification
- What if scenarios due to possible cancelation of event(s)