Call for Nominations – Election of Directors at the 2017 Annual General Meeting
Please note that the following 4 positions on Karate Canada’s Board of Directors will be in election at the 2017 Annual General Meeting, which will be held in Toronto on the evening of Friday, October 13th:
- Athlete Representative (currently held by Mr. Chris De Sousa Costa)
- Two (2) Directors at Large (for a 3-year term each; currently being held by Mrs. Debra Kofsky and Mr. Gary Walsh)
- One (1) Director at Large (for a 1-year term; currently vacant).
Karate Canada will accept nominations of candidates for the latter 3 positions until September 23rd, 2017, inclusively (for the Athlete Representative position, the only nominee which will be presented at the AGM election will previously have been determined through an election decided by the nominations and votes from current Senior National Team Roster members).
You may click here to view the official Call for Nominations, and click here to view the Nomination Form. Please note that each submitted form must include the nominee’s written consent (signature), as well as the signatures of 5 other registrants. Please complete and return this form to Karate Canada either;
- via email, at the following address: email@example.com ,
- by fax (at 514-252-3211), or
- by mail, at the following address, so it’s received no later than September 23rd, 2017:
Karate Canada Elections
c/o Canadian Olympic Committee
500 Boul. René Lévesque Ouest
Montreal QC H2Z 1W7
(We will confirm receipt of nominations by email with each nominee as quickly as possible.)