Karate Canada Concussion Seminar
February 10, 2016
Karate Canada will be offering a Concussion Seminar on February 19th during the 2016 Senior National Training Camp. The Karate Canada Concussion Seminar is designed for the participant who wants more information on concussion anatomy and physiology, injury recognition and management
as well as Return to Play and Return to Learn guidelines. Present and proposed Karate Canada concussion forms will also be discussed.
- Presenter: Karate Canada Medical Committee Chair, Mr. Gus Kandilas
- Language: English
- Date: Friday, February 19, 2016
- Location: Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel, 801 Dixon Road, Toronto, ON, M9W 1J5
- Time: 7pm to 9 pm
- Cost: $25 in advance (by February 18), $30 at the door/on February 19
- Pre-requisite: The NCCP eLearning module ‘Making Head Way’ (free at coach.ca)
- 2 Professional Points (PD) will be allotted for participating in the seminar
To register, send an email to email@example.com by February 18 with your full name and NCCP number. Payment must be done prior to the registration deadline. A Paypal invoice will be sent to your email once we receive your request to register.