CALL FOR NOMINATIONS – ELECTION OF DIRECTORS AT THE 2019 AGM
Please note that the following 4 positions on Karate Canada’s Board of Directors will be in election at the 2019 Annual General Meeting, which will be held in Toronto on the evening of Friday, September 27th:
- President (currently held by Mr. Craig Vokey;
- Treasurer (currently being held by M. Stéphane Rivest)
- Two (2) Directors at Large (currently being held by Mrs. Norma Foster and by Mr. Danny Morin).
Karate Canada will accept nominations of candidates for all 4 positions until September 5th, 2019, inclusively.
You may click here to view the official Call for Nominations, and click here to view the Nomination Form. Please note that each submitted form must include the nominee’s written consent (signature), as well as the signatures of 5 other registrants. Please complete and return this form to Karate Canada either;
- via email (preferred method), at the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and (in cc): email@example.com, or;
- by mail, at the following address, so it’s received no later than September 5th, 2019:
Karate Canada Elections
c/o Canadian Olympic Committee
500 Boul. René Lévesque Ouest, 2nd floor
Montreal QC H2Z 1W7
(We will confirm receipt of nominations by email with each nominee within 2 business days.)