SIX ATHLETES NOMINATED FOR CARDING SUPPORT 2022-2023
May 01, 2022
Karate Canada is pleased to announce that in accordance with its Carding Nominations Criteria, and based on past results and performances, the following six athletes have all been (re-) nominated to Sport Canada in order to benefit from support via the Athlete Assistance Program, for the period of May 1 2022 to April 30, 2023 of the 2022-2022 cycle:
- Daniel Gaysinsky (International Card)
- Haya Jumaa (National Card)
- Melissa Bratic (National Card)
- Kathryn Campbell (National Card)
- Maxym-Olivier Rivest (National Card)
- Yamina Lahyanssa (National Card)
We sincerely congratulate all six athletes for their nominations, and wish them much success in upcoming competitions!
Karate Canada wishes to sincerely thank the government of Canada for its sustained and generous support of our elite amateur athletes.