Six Athletes to Receive Carding Support in 2022-23
May 12, 2023
Karate Canada is pleased to announce that in accordance with its Carding Nominations Criteria, and based on past results and performances, the following six athletes have all been (re-) nominated to Sport Canada in order to benefit from support via the Athlete Assistance Program, for the period of May 1 2023 to April 30, 2024 of the 2023-2024 cycle:
- Yamina Lahyanssa (Development Card)
- Megan Rouchette (Development Card)
- Haya Jumaa (National Card)
- Melissa Bratic (National Card)
- Hana Furumoto-Deshaies (National Card)
- Lily-Rose Nolet (National Card, 4mths funding)
We sincerely congratulate all six athletes for their nominations, and wish them much success in upcoming competitions!
Karate Canada wishes to sincerely thank the Government of Canada for its sustained and generous support of our elite amateur athletes.