NATIONAL REFEREE CLINIC SEPT. 26-27
The Karate Canada Referee Commission will be facilitating a virtual National Referee Clinic on September 26 and 27th. The Referee Commission will provide guidance on the proper implementation of the latest and current WKF competition rules, including such elements as Instant Video Replay and para-karate.
All are welcome to attend, but it takes a Provincial RA/JA license (minimum) to register for the exam and upgrade your license. Cost will vary depending on your objective and current license:
- Free for Provincial RA/JA and up who want to audit the course
- $50 for officials with a license below Provincial RA/JA who want to audit the course
- $100 for officials who want to upgrade and take the exam (minimum Provincial RA/JA)
Full schedule and registration details
- English Clinic
- September 26th 2 to 5pm (Eastern time) and
- September 27th 2 to 5pm (Eastern time)
- Click here to register to the English Clinic
- French Clinic
- September 26th 9am to 12pm (Eastern time) and
- September 27th 9am to 12pm (Eastern time)
- Click here to register to the French Clinic
Registration closes September 23rd.